Thursday, March 15, 2007

time


I sometimes contemplate about many things looking at this view from the office
These days it seems that the weather has become quite chilly again and that the season is reminding us that there is still some winter left in March. So once again, the winter woollies are pulled out to be put on and to have our heaters still on to keep us cozy and warm.
The view is very special for me, as it signifies the last part of the day and I go through my thoughts and ideas that have been occupying my mind. Some days the sunset is more beautiful than other days, and other days, the sunset is quite spectacular and you wonder if someone you know is also watching it at the same time as you are....
Time goes and you can never get it back again. One must make the most of time and the time we have now. The saddest thing is when there is an opportunity and it is not taken up.

My friend took this photo of the recent cherry blossoms blooming right now in Shinjuku..

Carpe Diem! Seize the day!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home