Thursday, February 01, 2007

warm weather

One of my favourite places, near Wineglass Bay, Tasmania


There has been quite a distinctive change in the weather here in Tokyo and friend D told me that it hasn't been this warm (for January) for 50 years.. The temperature climbing over 10 degrees.. at this rate in another 50 years, will there ever be a winter again??! For me, I say yeah, since I don't like the cold, however, I do love cozying up at home and enjoying hot cocoa's and firelit nights...

Good night last night and was laughing constantly for 2 hours by friend B. How on earth he comes up with witty comments is beyond me, but had all of us in tears from his amphorisms (is that the right word I wonder..)

Has been a busy week, yoga, massage, and have a therapy session (balance therapy) to go tonight. Destressing the brain. So am looking forward to that. Mainly to do with stretching, except you don't do anything, it is the therapist that stretches you!

Tomorrow night, maybe some more yoga and a relaxing night watching some DVDs perhaps. Not completely sure at this stage though, so will just see how things work out. Have been feeling I have a lot more energy these days (something to do with my pH level diet and doing a slight cleanse on my liver)?... Anyway feeling great and really motivated, although not so motivated with the work I am doing at the moment involving cancer markers.. ho hum.

Will tune in again tomorrow if I can.

You can always find the good in people,
if you want to.
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home