Monday, March 17, 2008

these days....


Well, been a while since I last touched base here in this blog.. Facebook seems to take up a lot of time as well as daily life.... still studying naturopathy, which will still see another 2.5 years of that.... Yoga, sports club, skiing (well almost over in a couple of weeks....) and the usual bodrum of going back and forths to work. Life sure is keeping me busy though, and never really a spare moment to just sit back and watch the world pass by.. I guess I like being busy, learning new things as well as being active, and if I do have a spare moment to just lay back and contemplate on how life is, then I definitely try and do that too...


Now working in Shinagawa area, which is kind of interesting... or maybe not... Quite a historical place, surprisingly though, with it being so close to Tokyo Bay. One of the good things, is that my company is right next to a sports club, so usually try and duck in there for 20mins workout and then end it with a sauna and spa... Can't seem to get enough time at lunch though..


Off to a hot and cold stone facial tonight. Looking forward to that and relaxing :-) Definitely have to spoil myself a bit more.


Oh yes, will be back home again at the end of April. A catch up course to do as well as enjoying the Spring break. Will be good to see everyone again. Will be catching up with relatives that I haven't seen for about 3.5 years..!!


Drop me a line if you happen to be reading my blog. Would love to hear from you and if you do keep track of this site...:-))


Smile, smile, smile :-))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home